Oracle 9i on Windows 2003 ??

From: Walt <walt_at_boatnerd.com.invalid>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:53:21 -0500

Anybody have any practical experience with Oracle 9i on Windows 2003?

The info on metalink, otn, et. al. seems to indicate that this will work with little or no problem (or perhaps I should say with no more problems than any other Windows OS). But since white papers are no substitute for experience, I'd like to hear from somebody who's actually implemented it in a production system.

The reason I ask is that we're planning to upgrade our 8.1.6/NT production system to 9.2/W2k, and as long as we're moving it to a new server we might as well use the latest OS. This makes sense, unless there's a good reason not to.

So, any horror stories to share? Success stories?

Thanks.

--

//-Walt
//