Re: howto drop a corrupt database ?

From: Brian Peasland <dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:06:19 GMT

> I wrote that comment (and didn't see Daniel's original reply, either). Many

> (but not all) of Daniel's postings appear as HTML documents in my newsreader
> (currently back to Outlook, not outlook express).

It's not just your newsreader. I'm using Netscape and I see the same HTML posts from him over the past few months. And it can't be your newsreader either. His last HTML post in this thread contains the following code:

<head>

content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1">
  <title></title>
</head>

No newsreader I know of puts that in there. The newsreader does just that....it *reads*.

And curiously, his reply about not posting in HTML wasn't in HTML.

Cheers,
Brian

Brian Peasland
dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com