Re: Data Guard Backup

From: opascmar <opascmar_at_terra.es>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:07:18 GMT

Hi,

I´ve a similar configuration (a 8.1.7 standby database) which is backed up to tape from primary database.

We make online backup using RMAN with TSM.

I´m not sure this is the best configuration, but we probed to restore the database some time and it worked fine.

I hope my experience was helpful to you.

Regards