Re: 9iAS Infrastructure and Unified Messaging on two different machines

From: Alex NSB <alexnsb_at_tin.it>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:50:28 +0100

Thank you very much, that did the trick! (Apparently, see below).

BUT, I'm now more confused (if at all possible) because the document clearly states: "This note assumes that the Infrastructure and Mid-Tier install are on the same machine. Do not use these scripts if the Infrastructure and Midtier install are not on the same machine".

Can you shed some light on this? Am I missing something?

As a side note, do you know how to automatically run those Oracle scripts at Linux Startup/Shutdown?

Kind regards.

Alessandro