Oracle 9i: temporary tablespace ora-03217

From: Bernd Taucher <violine24_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:08:23 GMT

Hi!

I tried to move tempfiles to a different location. While trying to set the temporary tablespace offline, i got an error: ora-03217.

Can anybody help me? Is it not possible to set an temporary tablespace offline?

I could set an tempfile offline, but I couldn' t move it? Again, can anybody help me? Received on Wed Nov 12 2003 - 03:08:23 CST