Re: space used by a user in a tablespace

From: mcstock <mcstockspamplug_at_spamdamenquery.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:45:23 -0500

thanks to my aging dell, for generating a mouse click and sending this message off before i was done...

anyway, keep in mind that oracle only tracks disk usage for object owners (aka, schemas, accounts)

if you need to track disk usage by connected users for there inserts/updates/sorts, that gets interesting.... hope that's not what you're trying to do