JSP - Blob Image

From: Vijays <srinivasanvijay_2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 11 Nov 2003 06:12:45 -0800

Hi All,

We have a application that is in the follwing arch

front-end = jsp
middle-tier= websphere
backend = oracle 9i r2

We have a scanning module, that scans the application from the front-end (jsp), once we complete scanning, we stream the information to the database. The same holds good for retrieval, we stream to the front-end.

We have a problem sending more than 50k image. What could be the problem ?

Thanks..

Rgds Received on Tue Nov 11 2003 - 08:12:45 CST