Re: How to identify whether or not client session get ORA-1652 of TEMP in RAC.

From: wangbin <wangbin_at_start.com.au>
Date: 10 Nov 2003 23:42:03 -0800

Thanks Jonathan. It works. Amazing. I even don't need "after suspend" trigger.

Without resumable, 1652 will been generated in alert.log whenever reassignment happens. When I enable resumable with a timeout of 1, only 'real' 1652 apears in alert.log, the reassignment ones disappear. So all I need is an "LOGON ON" trigger to enable resumable.

Well, I'm not sure about the side-effects. I will put it into test env see how it goes.

Regards,
Bin