Re: Oracle 9.2 Log Miner Scripts?

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 10 Nov 2003 13:56:21 -0800

"Charles Davis" <cdavis10717_at_comcast.net> wrote in message news:<fpmdnU6Ty-NWXTeiRVn-sQ_at_comcast.com>...
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have a working script for Oracle 9.2 Log Miner that runs on
> Unix, uses the system catalog for its Dictionary, and extracts the redo
> records into a user tablespace from all the redo files for the instance???
>
> I would sure love to see a working script for that. I've not been able to
> get that working from the docs and from other scripts I've googled on the
> internet.
>
> I've found the Oracle docs woefully inadequate in pulling all that together
> in a working order.

I haven't done anything like this, but these look interesting: http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showDocument?p_database_id=NOT&p_id=206018.1 http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showDocument?p_database_id=NOT&p_id=234095.1

jg

--
@home.com is bogus
http://www.automobilemag.com/racing/031020_goodwood/