Re: ConText Oracle 9ì

From: J Alex <nospam_at_nospamx.info>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 23:44:41 GMT

"Gatti" wrote
> Hello,
>
> Is there someone who is able to explain (or point to me some resources
> (book, web-sites ecc)) where is clearly explained the logic of operating
of
> the ORACLE function Context.

The documentation is on technet for interMedia (or Text or whatever Oracle decides to call it next).
Here's a FAQ that gets you started:
http://otn.oracle.com/products/text/x/FAQs/imt_Faq.html

> For example is there a list of fixed string (p.e. 'CO') which is always
> eliminated during its usage?

Look at the view CTXSYS.CTX_USER_STOPWORDS. And yes, this list can be customized. Received on Mon Nov 10 2003 - 17:44:41 CST