rebuild primary key indexes on multimaster replication

From: rpr <r_p_renu_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 Nov 2003 12:40:32 -0800

Hi,
  Is there any issue if I rebuild primary keys when I have multi master replication running based on those primary keys. Do I have to queisce. The reason to rebuild is to save reclaim space, improve performance (maybe) and move some of them to another tablespace. Thank You. Received on Mon Nov 10 2003 - 14:40:32 CST