Re: DATABASE LINKS

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 13:03:33 -0500

I'd just make the link and try the queries to see how slow they are and if they have any effect on production apps. (It sounds like you don't have a test or development environment to try this in.). If the queries are slow or impact production apps, you could suggest an alternative - perhaps materialized views.