Re: New Oracle monitoring tool ...

From: Tyler Smith Watu <watuni2000_at_yahoo.co.nz>
Date: 7 Nov 2003 12:19:31 -0800

As Much as no one encourages spam I will not seemingly flame up about one and will try to talk on MY behalf when addressing issues like spam.

I do not agree when anyone tries to classify anyone who does not take a stand they conceive to be right as some one in the other camp. It sounds like the "IF YOU ARE NOT WITH US YOU ARE AGAINST US' kind of rhetoric.But life does not work that way .Does it:)?

To digress a little bit .....
I ,like many of you form part of many discussion groups on diverse topics.
Oracle Server is the most fiery, reasons I cannot tell.

Members also cross post, post on the wrong group ,make wrong assertions
and everything that happens here but the reactions are a little bit different.

If this bugs you alot then it could be a tight fitting cap

Best regards and thanks for reading to this line

TY Received on Fri Nov 07 2003 - 14:19:31 CST