Re: IMPORT - how many passes?

From: Walt <walt_at_boatnerd.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 14:25:31 -0500

Rick Denoire wrote:

> >3) Run sqlplus sys as sysdba/pwd and run the catalog.sql script
>
> Are you sure that a DB created with the Assistant hasn't already the
> catalog.sql run built in?

No, I'm not sure. In fact, looking at the db creation scripts generated by the Assistant, it appears that catalog.sql does in fact get run as part of the db creation.

So this may be an unnecessary step. If so, running it again didn't seem to hurt anything. This probably warrants further investigation...

--
//-Walt
//