Select from a REF CURSOR

From: Paul Moore <pf_moore_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 19:41:59 +0000

This may be a dumb question, but I've never got my head round the strange TABLE(CAST(...)) syntax. I have a function which returns a REF CURSOR. What I'd like to do is to use this function in a SELECT statement. Something like:

    CREATE FUNCTION f(args) RETURNS SYS_REFCURSOR ...

    SELECT * FROM f(1,2,3);

Is this possible, and if so what syntax should I be using?

Thanks,
Paul.

--
This signature intentionally left blank