Re: New Oracle monitoring tool ...

From: Scott Mattes <Scott_at_TheMattesFamily.ws>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 19:17:32 GMT

So, I did one of the queries below, and even took some time to decide which might apply, then I read it and low and behold it says nothing about what should and should not be posted in each ng. It seems to be authoritative, so now I have done my research and I go and post and get jumped on and told to read the FAQ, which I have already done. Damned if you do, and if you don't.

NGs like these should have a .faq so that at least the info is readily apparent BEFORE jumping on someone. Or, like some other NG I use to be one someone took the time to post the FAQ each week.

"Hans Forbrich" <forbrich_at_yahoo.net> wrote in message news:3FABAF5C.23DF0748_at_yahoo.net...
> Scott Mattes wrote:
> >
> > How is someone who is brand new to know that there is such a thing as a
FAQ?