Oracle 9ias and Forms..

From: Vijays <srinivasanvijay_2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Nov 2003 21:10:22 -0800

Hello All,

We have converted the Forms 6 to Oracle 9ias Webforms. We did some amount of tuning as per the guidelines i.e. removed form level triggers, block level triggers, field level validation Etc...

Now when the forms is getting loaded (no form level triggers) it is taking lot of time on ABOVE THAT the real strange thing is the navigation between each field is taking lot of time i.e. Tab out from col1 to col2 it takes lot of time.

Any help is really appreciated..

Vj.. Received on Thu Nov 06 2003 - 23:10:22 CST