Re: NOARCHIVELOG and rollback segments

From: John <jbradshaw777_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Nov 2003 16:29:37 -0800

"Howard J. Rogers" <hjr_at_dizwell.com> wrote in message news:<3faa06d2$0$9913

 Is the flooded buffer cache your
> > personal experience or your intelligent guess?
>
> Personal experience, having learnt it the hard way.

Man, going through the combined input from Richard Foote and HJR is no small task. What you guys said make a lot of sense. Still, can I pry? I enjoy listening to stories. Eaxtly what happened in your case? It's Ok if you don't wish to go into the details.

John Received on Thu Nov 06 2003 - 18:29:37 CST