Oracle 9.2 Log Miner Scripts?

From: Charles Davis <cdavis10717_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:44:45 -0500

Hi,

Does anyone have a working script for Oracle 9.2 Log Miner that runs on Unix, uses the system catalog for its Dictionary, and extracts the redo records into a user tablespace from all the redo files for the instance???

I would sure love to see a working script for that. I've not been able to get that working from the docs and from other scripts I've googled on the internet.

I've found the Oracle docs woefully inadequate in pulling all that together in a working order.

Thanks in advance.

Charles Received on Thu Nov 06 2003 - 15:44:45 CST