SQL*net message from Client

From: Vincento Harris <wumutek_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Nov 2003 12:45:15 -0800

Hi

HP UX Oracle 8i .Three tier peoplesoft on Oracle ..(Query run on IE)

I had a query that ran for about about 5 minutes A trace (10046 level 12) was run and tkprof,trca.zip downloaded from Metalink were used to explain the trace. The stand out is SQL*Net message from client with a time of 293.83 seconds and that is about the time the query took to run. I considered changing tdu and sdu in the tnsnames files but have not done so yet .
Any ideas will be appreciated.

Vincento Received on Thu Nov 06 2003 - 14:45:15 CST