What jar file contains oracle/xml/comp/CXMLConstants class?

From: jpas <tesoroytresor_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 Nov 2003 08:53:59 -0800

I'm getting a java NoClassDefFoundError on the oracle/xml/comp/CXMLConstants class while trying to call the oracle.mobile.admin.ResourceManager.createUser API method in Olite 5.0.2. This method is used to create a Consolidator user in the Mobile Server Repository. Does anyone know what jar file this class resides in so I can add it to the classpath?

There appears to be new jar files that need to be on the CLASSPATH with Olite 5.0.2 to call some of the WebToGo API's. I've added the classgen.jar file to the classpath to get past a similar error for the oracle/xml/classgen/InvalidContentException class.

Thanks for your assistance. Received on Thu Nov 06 2003 - 10:53:59 CST