Multiple selects or insert statements in a single execution..

From: Karthikeyan <karthi_srs_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 12:19:56 +0530

Hi all,

    I am just a beginner to Oracle.
I am wondering how to execute the multiple select statements or insert statements on different tables in a single execution.

for eg.
select * from Person;
select * from Book_Details;

The above select statements I want to execute in a single execution and not by storing these statements in some file and exectuing that file.

Please help me how to solve this.

Note: I can't put these select queries in a stored procedure as these queries will be dynamically generated and I need to execute these in a single execution.

Regards,
Karthi Received on Thu Nov 06 2003 - 00:49:56 CST