Re: Problem Connecting w Perl/DBD::Oracle as SYSDBA

From: J R Longwill <longwill_at_psmfc.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 11:14:35 -0800

To follow up..

I have just stepped through the program using the debugger, in scenarios both using database AA and BB.. but still have not discerned any different behavior. I am going to try it again with different breakpoints to get better detail.

Also.. I would note that the environment vars all appear to be correct.. including the ORACLE_HOME, ORACLE_BASE vars. I had checked this with some code placed in the program which dumps out the environment vars. The vars are the same w/ databases AA and BB, except for ORACLE_SID of course.

I am going to try some other ideas as suggested, including the DBI trace method..

--Jim :^) Received on Wed Nov 05 2003 - 13:14:35 CST