Re: Using materialized view on 2 databases

From: Phillip Tien <tienp_at_wholefoods.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 14:24:03 -0600

You would probably do it via database link. For example, select * from table A union select * from table B_at_remote_db. This would give a union of table A, which resides locally and table B, which resides remotely. Of course this would mean that your tnsnames.ora would have to reference the remote database, your database links would have to be current, and that whatever user you're connect with has select privileges on the remote db.

--
Phillip