Creating physical opertaing system directory with Oracle

From: Pinaki <bpinaki123_at_indiatimes.com>
Date: 4 Nov 2003 01:16:41 -0800

Hi,

    Is there any way through packages or anything that I can create physical operating system directory at a specified path.Suppose, I want to create a directory(physical not logical) "ABC" at a specified path(D:\Personal\ABC). How can this be done through PL/SQL.

Thanks in advance

Pinaki Received on Tue Nov 04 2003 - 03:16:41 CST