freebsd and oracle 9i support

From: Didier <_at_>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 23:10:01 +0100

Hi,
1) I need to connect (from my freebsd 5.1 workstation) to an oracle 9i (through sqlnet, tcp port 1521)  windows 2000 server, is that possible?

I need tools like sqlplus etc... are there know freebsd alternatives?

2) Is there a known oracle 9i client that works for freebsd?

3) Are there users around that use oracle 9i with freebsd x as a server?

4) Tell me plz about your oracle 9i and freebsd experience plz.

Thx a lot
Didier Received on Mon Nov 03 2003 - 16:10:01 CST