Installing oracle 9i with microsoft active directory

From: Daniele <jeckyll_at_virgilio.it>
Date: 3 Nov 2003 11:59:42 -0800

Hi all
I'm tryng to intagrate my oracle 9i database with active directory. I have just created the database, and now I have to enable the active directory schema modification to permit to Oracle net configuration assistance to create a oracle schema. But, when I start oracle net ca and set the configuration for utilizing the directory, after promting the "create schema" an error occurs.
The error window says:
ConfigException: Could not create Oracle schema: oracle.net.config.ConfigException. You must update the schema from a computer which directly supports your type of directory.

Does anybody know how can I avoid this problem?

thanks a lot Received on Mon Nov 03 2003 - 13:59:42 CST