Re: Quiz Part 2

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 19:00:50 -0000

I think the grammar causes confusion.

The distinction it is trying to make is that Ariel was launched by an American rocket, whereas Prospero (who could control Ariel in the play) was launched by a British rocket.

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

  The educated person is not the person
  who can answer the questions, but the
  person who can question the answers -- T. Schick Jr

One-day tutorials:
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/tutorial.html
____Belgium__November (EOUG event - "Troubleshooting")
____UK_______December (UKOUG conference - "CBO")