error export image intermedia

From: Michael Schulz <old_386_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 16:32:54 +0100

hi,

i have a proble with the export of tiff-images from oracle intermedia datatype ORDSYS.ORDIMAGE with the export function. my procedure is:

--directory

create or replace directory lwi as 'I:\'; grant read on directory lwi to public with grant option;

SET ECHO ON;
SET SERVEROUTPUT ON;
--procedur

create or replace procedure expI(fid Number) is
  ImageSource ORDSYS.ORDImage;
  ctx RAW(4000) := NULL;
begin

   DBMS_JAVA.GRANT_PERMISSION('PUBLIC', 'java.io.FilePermission', 'i:\bla.tif', 'WRITE');

   --select thedata into ImageSource from tmp_img_merge where id = fid;    select Image into ImageSource from t99_images where id = fid;    ImageSource.export(ctx,'FILE','lwi','bla.tif');    dbms_output.put_line('IMAGE mit ID='|| fid ||' erfolgreich exportiert!');  commit;
end;
/

exec expI(99);

the table is:

CREATE TABLE TMP_IMG_MERGE("ID" NUMBER NOT NULL,

                    "NL" VARCHAR2(1),
                    "THEDATA" ORDSYS.ORDImage);

after the compiling of the procedure no error accurs. after the execuion i get the message
ERROR in Line 1:

ORA-06510: PL/SQL: error userdefinied exception
ORA-06512: in "ORDSYS.ORDSOURCE", Line 354
ORA-01403: no data found
ORA-01403: no data found
ORA-06512: in "ORDSYS.ORDIMAGE", Line 236
ORA-06512: in "CCC.EXPI", Line 9
ORA-06512: in Line 1

i cheked it, there is a data in the table. the user has rights to write into the filesystem (write on directory). so can anybody can tell me how to export the database data to the filesystem?

thanks,

michael

--

Michael Schulz, Schipkau OT Klettwitz Received on Sun Nov 02 2003 - 09:32:54 CST