Trigger error

From: Patrik <pama_at_unitema.se>
Date: 31 Oct 2003 14:46:58 -0800

Hi I'm working with an ERP-system wich is upating a table incorrect. The workaround is creating an trigger. But I ran into some problems, the trigger I've created looks like this:

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER F0003.MASUPTR_PAYEDDT

	BEFORE INSERT on F0003.MASUPTR
	REFERENCING NEW AS NEW OLD AS OLD
	FOR EACH ROW

BEGIN
Select greatest(ST1.VoDt,ST2.VoDt) VoDt
	into :New.PayedDt
	from  SupTr ST1, SupTr ST2
	where ST1.JNo = :New.AgJno
	and ST1.EntNo = :New.AgEntNo
	and ST2.JNo = :New.JNo
	and ST2.EntNo = :New.EntNo
	group by :New.AgJNo,:New.AgEntNo, ST1.VoDt,ST2.VoDt;
END; when I'm doing the settlement of invices in the ERP-System I recive "ORA-01403: no data found". I know for a fact that the system creates a record for each settlement of invoices in the table MaSupTr. Is the problem using "before insert" together with "select into"??

Thanks for your help !! Regards /Patrik Received on Fri Oct 31 2003 - 16:46:58 CST