OCIStmtFetch 1010 return code

From: Paul Dembry <pade_at_nospam.trifox.com>
Date: 31 Oct 2003 22:12:12 GMT

I am fetching long column data using
OCIStmtGetPieceInfo,OCIStmtSetPieceInfo, and OCIStmtFetch. I have an outer and inner loop. One record from the outer loop, fetch all from the inner loop, ok. Fetch the next outer loop record, execute the inner loop, attempt to fetch the first inner loop record, and OCIStmtFetch returns 1010. I don't understand how it worked for the first set but not the second. Has anyone ever had a 1010 rc from OCIStmtFetch? What is it trying to tell me? TIA,
Paul Received on Fri Oct 31 2003 - 16:12:12 CST