Re: Upgrade 8.1.6 -> 9.2 via exp/imp

From: Walt <walt_at_boatnerd.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:32:18 -0500

Anurag Varma wrote:

> >(c) ... Find out what these schemas are for and remove one you don't need.

> You can even post what schemas you are unsure of, here and maybe we
> might recognize some default users.

Ok, you asked for it. Here they are:

 HR, MDSYS, ODM, ODM_MTR, OE, PM, QS, OS_ADM, QS_CB, QS_CBADM, QS_CS, QS_ES, QS_OS, QS_WS, SH, WKPROXY, WKSYS, WMSYS, XDB In addition, I've got the following schemas that were created by the DCA that are on the current production system. Should I drop them and let the full import re-create them, or just import over the top:

CTXSYS, ORDPLUGINS, ORDSYS, OUTLN As you've probably gathered, I'm somewhat new at this...

--
//-Walt
//