How to trap the row count from a Commit ?

From: Richard Elliott <richard.a.elliott_at_williams.com>
Date: 31 Oct 2003 05:19:52 -0800

I know the data is there somewhere. I'm running an update loop (5k rows/commit) to avoid the rollback segment too small issue. It works fine, but I have to do a count of the remaining rows to see if I need to loop again. It would be much faster if I could just see if the previous commit did 5k rows or not. How do I trap the "# of rows affected" from the commit ?

Thanks ! Received on Fri Oct 31 2003 - 07:19:52 CST