Re: Performance DB-Link

From: Arne Bippes <sceddie_at_gmx.de>
Date: 31 Oct 2003 05:14:16 -0800

Thanks for your answears. I guess I won't have a Problem since I'm not using Joints. Or at least not more than using mqseries. Actually all i do is get all entrys with status X on the local table, insert it in the remote table and update the status in the local table using the return code.

Just one further question. I have a very complex Trigger on the Remote-Table (the trigger does several checks and returns a status). Will the trigger be executed on the Remote machine and hopefully not on the local machine ?

Greetings from Germany

Arne Bippes Received on Fri Oct 31 2003 - 07:14:16 CST