Re: Can I create temporary table across sessions/instance

From: mcstock <mcstockx_at_xenquery.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 19:30:46 -0500

oracle temporary tables are designed to hold session-specific data

if you need to see data from other sessions, the data must be committed in standard oracle tables

if the data that needs to be seen across sessions must be cleaned up at the end of the session, create a BEFORE LOGOFF trigger to do the clean-up

Mark C. Stock
www.enquery.com
(888) 512-2048