Can I create temporary table across sessions/instance

From: gdb_dsr <ge_2000_2001_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 30 Oct 2003 15:47:14 -0800

Hi,

Is it possiable to see the data of other sessions and their updates. I need a temporary table to be accessesed (I see the name but no data from other session connected to second instance) from two different sessions in 9i RAC environment. I can not find it in oracle docs. Wondering if you have gonethrough this.

Thanks, Raju Received on Thu Oct 30 2003 - 17:47:14 CST