Re: Email Notifications of Events NOT Working...

From: Hari Om <hari_om_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 28 Oct 2003 14:41:34 -0800

Thanks Jeff.

I DID try TEST and it works great.....I do receive the TEST email from within the OEM....

Here is sample TEST emial I get:

Name : sampleEvent
Target Name : testnode.us.oracle.com
Target Type : Node
Node Name : testnode.us.oracle.com

abcd
This is a sample notification output from Oracle Enterprise Manager sent at Tue Oct 28 15:32:36 MST 2003
CRITICAL
Oct 28 2003 08:32:36 AM

A quick question:
In above sample test email...it shows Target Name and Node Name as "testnode.us.oracle.com" BUT this is NOT my target name,,,,nor my NODE Name.....
Do u think that could be the reasone...and if yes ....How can I change it to mines....?