Re: Email Notifications of Events NOT Working...

From: Jeff <jeff_at_work.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:34:43 GMT

Does the email test within OEM work? (Go to your account's preferences and look for the "test" button on the notifications tab, email preferences.)

Look in the OMS logs (oms.nohup) for any error messages that might help in identifying the problem. OEM email can be a real bitch to configure sometimes, and the manual test is only one step in figuring it out.

It might help if you identified the mail server.