O7_DICTIONARY_ACCESSIBILITY

From: zeb <thierry.constant1.nospam_at_free.fr>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:40:24 +0100

Hi,

I migrated a database from 7.3.4 to 8.1.7 some users need acces to system views ( V$SESSION ...) so I put the parameter O7_DICTIONARY_ACCESSIBILITY = true but after that I can't access the system views ... Why ?
I have to grant SELECT_CATALOG_ROLE to access system views. Any clue ?

Thanks in advance Received on Mon Oct 27 2003 - 14:40:24 CST