convert delete to update

From: Sunil <sunil_franklin_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:29:11 +0530

Hi,

    Is it possible to convert a delete statement to an update by using a trigger.

    I am trying to do some thing like if a row from a table is deleted I do not actually delete the row but need to only set a deleted flag.

    Any other ideas on how to achieve the above.

Thanks,
Sunil. Received on Mon Oct 27 2003 - 04:59:11 CST