Upgraded from win98 to win2000 and no more oracle

From: Alex Thomas <alex.thomas_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 23:10:19 GMT

I was running oracle 8i (personal addition) on my home win98 computer I upgraded my computer to win2000. After the upgrade the computer no logger recognized the oracle install. I could not reinstall it or uninstall it. Can anyone tell me how to manually get oracle off my computer so I can reinstall it under win2000? I do not need to keep any data in the database, it was purely for "practice" and experimentation. Received on Sun Oct 26 2003 - 17:10:19 CST