Re: ORACLE or SQL SERVER (MS) ? (WARNING: TROLL ALERT!)

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 10:59:32 -0800

That's *exactly* why I wondered why some people let themselves be so

>frustrated
>by silly things such as this that they has ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL of....no
>one has !
>In the previous "Could you guys PLEASE..." message, he certainly sounded
>exasperated to me.

He was exasperated and I am now also. We say something because to not say something
is to encourage rude, inconsiderate, thoughtless people such that they will proliferate and
make a now minor problem a major problem. One person dropping a piece of paper on
the street is not a big problem. Everybody dropping a piece of paper on the street is.

My suggestion to you if you are the offender (I no longer remember or care) is to stop
posting to this thread except to apologize again. Continuing this is without substance
and just wastes more bandwidth. I will no longer respond to anything in this thread in
the hopes it will die a quick death.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu