Re: ORACLE or SQL SERVER (MS) ? (WARNING: TROLL ALERT!)

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 18:30:30 -0700

Robert C wrote:

>Sure, sorry...but why the heck does it bother you so much ???
>
>"Skip Middleton"
>

>>Could you guys PLEASE edit out the non pertinent newsgroups to this
>>discussion, like rec.woodworking, rec.photo.digital and rec
>>photo.equipment.35mm? Please?!?

 Because you are not the only person on the planet. You are not the only person that does this.
And the sum of all of the people that do it constitutes a huge waste of time, energy, and bandwidth.

I am amazed you had to ask. Reminds me of the person that couldn't understand why I was upset
when they parked their car blocking my driveway. Their rationale ... they were only going to be
there for a minute. Somehow they assumed that being rude and inconvenienceing someone else
wasn't as important as their need. They were quite wrong as they learned to their embarrasement.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu