Re: Can't select from ALL_TABLES in a stored procedure

From: Burt Peltier <burttemp1ReMoVeThIs_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 20:02:34 -0500

Seems like the only/best solution is to not use roles for the 1 account that needs this Plsql . For this 1 account, do the grants directly to the account. You could still use the role for other accounts.

But, why are you writing this Plsql? Given the reason, someone could maybe come up with a better solution.