ora-600 errors

From: Ryan <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 19:00:24 -0400

cant open a tar on this since its on an instance I have at home and its not for work. I checked metalink and Im not getting anything good.

When I try to query dba_segments and hit the 'bytes' column, the application 'hangs' for a while and then issues

SQL> select segment_name,bytes from dba_segments where rownum < 10; select segment_name,bytes from dba_segments where rownum < 10

                                                            *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kpotcpop1], [], [], [], [], [], [],
[]

I checked metalink and hit the ora-600 lookup all I get is a few posts about problems with export and the need to re-run one of the catproc scripts. Which I have done.

anyone ever hit this? Windows XP, 9.0.1

I can just blow away the instance, but Im curious about the problem. Received on Sat Oct 25 2003 - 18:00:24 CDT