Re: Enterprise Manager no database visible

From: Turkbear <john.g_at_dot.spamfree.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:59:42 -0500

Sorry, I should have checked the version first... I'm not sure that option was available in the 8i client ( use DBAStudio instead).. Better yet, install the 9.2 client software and you will have many new tools to work with ( it is fully compatible with all previous versions of the database except v7 and older) some need the OEM Repository server, most do not..

John