Intelligent Agent - REGISTERATION Pending

From: Hari Om <hari_om_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Oct 2003 09:05:24 -0700

I am using Oracle 9.2.0.1 on IBM AIX 5.1L box.

I started my "Intelligent Agent" as "./agentctl start" and it STARTED without any errors. Later I started Oracle Management Server OMS as
"./oemctl start oms" and that also STARRTED without any errors.

Finally I started OEM Console "./oemapp console" in "Login to OMS" and I do REFRESH/DISCOVER NODES....it discovered NODE BUT when I create an EVENT (eg: notify me by email if ARCH is full) it still shows
"REGISTERATION Pending" wonder why....? However when I create a Job it
says Submitted....

Can anyone tell why is it still showing "REGISTERATION Pending" for an EVENT....? what could be wrong?

THANKS! Received on Fri Oct 24 2003 - 11:05:24 CDT