Re: SQL Question

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:52:44 -0700

Jeff Hamlin wrote:

>Hello!
>
>I have 2 tables. Table1 is the master table of Table2.
>How do I ask with SQL if _every_ child entry for a given parent entry has
>value X in field Y?
>

>Thanks
>Jeff

1. Post the DDL for creating the tables
2. Post your thinking ... what you are trying to do
3. Post your best attempts to solve the problem (as a SQL statement)
4. Post the error message you are getting (not your interpretation of it)

We will gladly help with hints but not do your school work for you. First ...
lets see how far you've gotten on your own.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu