Re: Simple Question for you all...

From: Brian Peasland <dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:56:14 -0500

Unfortunately, there is no "truncate table" option for import. So you'll have to do one of two things. Either truncate the table before you do your import operation. Or drop the table and have import recreate it for you before importing the rows.

HTH,
Brian

On Friday 24 October 2003 08:49, TheSensFan thoughtfully contributed: