Simple Question for you all...

From: TheSensFan <thesensfanGOGO_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:49:10 -0400

I have a table in my Oracle database that I will be performing some updates on and would like to be able to revert back to the original table if the changes I make do not work.

So far I am able to do an export of the table and import the table (using exp and imp). However, I can not seem to get the import to overwrite entries.

From the looks of things I have to delete the old entries and then do an import.

So I guess the short of it all is. Is there a way to import a table and force it to overwrite?

Thanks! Received on Fri Oct 24 2003 - 08:49:10 CDT